Last modified: January 4, 2021
Guide, LLC, a Utah limited liability company ("Guide" or "We") provides a shipment tracking application (the “App”) that provides shipping protection for orders in transit (the “Service”) to merchants who use Shopify to power their online stores. Your use of Shopify is also subject to the .
Guide respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
· The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you install, access, or use the App.
· Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
· We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
· You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Our websites and apps, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
The App is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect information from and about users of our App:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically when you use the App.
Information We Collect
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account, including:
· Shopify account data: such as email address, phone number and location of your store
· Order data: all order details including customer emails, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP address and browser user agents.
· Fulfillment and shipping Information related with each order, including fulfillment location and shipping carrier.
· Information included in the above by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, or telephone number ("personal information").
This information includes:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
· Provide you with the App and the Service, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and the Service and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you use the App.undefined
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Guide’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by guide about our App users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. [For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website or App, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.]
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Guide, our customers or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.